back to start
home > about us > history
 

history

 

In the first few years the company employed ten staff, most of whom were engaged in wage-labour making tools for painters. In April 1950 son Heinz joined his father’s company and in the following year Karl Bahns’ cutlery company acquired the land at 60 Burger Landstrasse. In 1952 the entire factory moved into the new premises where the company is still based to this day.




zur ersten Seite zurück 123456789 vorwärtszur letzte Seite
history
employee
jobs
 
 
E-Mail an Bahns